I am a
DORK :) Yes I admit it! I always have some project going on at all times weather its sewing, a puzzle, painting, or baking cupcakes till 4 in the morning. I always get on these kicks where I am working on a new project. So since I have been in
Maui I have been on a
Shell buzz. I walk on the beach by our house
a lot. Since we are on the
North Shore with all the big waves all sorts of
treasures & shells wash up. I have been gathering, gluing, gifting, and selling these frames.


Johnny is 8 which is full of incredibly fun moments. He always sit on Daddy's lap (even at church) and says
Daddy tickle me! The entire time my Dad is tickling him he is screaming stop
(when it was his idea) and laughing his head off. When Dad gives into his pleas to stop Johnny takes a much needed deep breath then says
Daddy tickle me! (again) Yes this goes on for HOURS! My dad is the
notorious "Tickle Monster" we called him that all growing up. My dad LOVES to tickle us kids till we can't breathe anymore.

So for Megan's last performance of Learned Ladies we each brought her a lei.
So leis have been on Johnny's mind. He got to go to Oahu with Rachelle for 3 days, we got a call that he wanted My Dad, Megan, & me to each bring him leis and be waiting at the airport for him. (he doesn't remember ever getting leis he said(his baptism in Dec)) So we went to the airport with Leis and made a big fuss like he wanted.


Johnny got some shopping in with Rachelle and has been picking out
Surfer Style clothes. This
Volcom jersey he is wearing in this pic I have seen him wear everyday since he has been back it is his favorite.

Guess who Seabury's
pitcher is this year...


she striking em all
out!
Cute Sarah! I love all the funny things Johnny said. I thought about posting on my blog all those akward conversations he had with me about being pregnant and giving birth but I was afraid he would see it and feel bad. so funny to have an 8 year old brother
ReplyDeleteThanks for being the only person who reads this blog :) ha
ReplyDelete